Going to Ecuador

As some of you guys know, I have been trying to get an extension to my visa, so that I could work next year. I am so blessed that the Lord has given me grace in the eyes of my employer and has provided people that REALLY want me working alongside them in spite of the tough economic situation. I am truly blessed and thankful for that. Moreover, at this point I have done everything that I can and I have to just wait for the answer.

At the same time, I think that at this point *and I have been advised* the best and wisest course of action is for me to go back to Ecuador and wait for the answer there. By doing that I can wait for the answer while at the same time I can start building and scoping things in Ecuador if the Lord decides for me to stay there. I have been in the U.S. for the last 10 years so doing a good transition would be crucial. I have already bought my ticket and I am going to Ecuador June 11th.

So yeah... I will write a longer version of this with a lot more information eventually, but I just wanted to let many of you know as you have been so involved and caring on the process.

Please pray for the Lord to be glorified through it, and for His servant to keep learning to be a pilgrim and through the process keep learning that my citizenship is in heaven *as it is the case for many of you* and my eyes to be on the things from above.

Also... Let's hang out before I LEAVE!


You may also like

No comments: